Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Women in Black

Is anyone ever wonder why I always dress in black???

Yet,
I would always choose to dress in black,
anywhere…
anytime…

I started to fall in love with black colour since 4 years ago,
when I’m 16 years old.
Is all because of Him.

Again,
I also started to fall in love with dresses and skirts,
when I’m 16 years old.
Is all because of Him.

He changes my appearance,
He changes my attire,
He changes my attitude,
At last,
He does change my life.

He was once meant everything to me…
However,
He leave without me,
Animated Pictures

He live without me, but with SHE.


So,
He “responsible” for who I’m today…






14 comments:

  1. i tot u already let go~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..but i appreciate that he make me changed into a better girl..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm happy that he did influence u to change into better gal~
    just drop a msg to thanks him~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont think he ever wanna contact me again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's too bad~
    so u don try ever thinking of him again
    try to think of ur interest k?

    ReplyDelete
  6. nah..i will never try of thinking him again..he is useless to me..haha..all i want is to show off to him that "it was a mistake for him to left me and i want him to regret"

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's good that u become better
    and is his regret to left u
    u r the best gf and doctor XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha..thank you..and how u know i'm a doctor?

    ReplyDelete
  9. u got posted here that u r medical student right?
    sure u r a doctor la~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. tat was an old post..u did read on it??surprisingly..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha~
    i did read all ur post~

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha..thanks..
    but i wonder who are you..

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm one of ur admires
    haha~

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks then...huh

    ReplyDelete