Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ninja Joe- 猪肉汉堡

Let’s ask a general question,
which part of the city in Malaysia prohibit PORK???

ermh…Kelantan??? Terengganu???  Perlis???
The answer is “CYBERJAYA”

Those who had an experience living in Cyberjaya, Sepang, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
it is totally impossible to find a single human being selling pork in this area,
Am I right???

PORK are PROHIBITED in Cyberjaya,
and I still don’t get the clue until today.
     

Yet,
Cyberjaya is known as multimedia intelligent city,
what an intelligent place!!!

Therefore,
I has been hunting for PORK & NON-HALAL products,
if I ever went for the outing.

Let’s see…
what PORK I hunted today???
hehe…
it was “NINJA JOE”!!!

“NINJA JOE” is a store which provide fast food,
HAMBURGER!!!
However,
the hamburger they provide are neither fillet-o-fish nor double cheese burger,
but they provide PORK-filled burger!!!

wow…I’m Loving It!!!


           
I ordered for a “Big Boss” burger with add-on cheese and bacon,
and a set of French fries + lemon green tea.

I swear the burger was marvelous,
with combination of juicy pork chop, aroma-rich bacon,
fresh vegetable, chessy chessy and egg.
A mouthful bite will give you a satisfaction of taste bud.

Let’s hunt for your “NINJA JOE” today,
Don’t miss it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment