Sunday, June 5, 2011

20th birthday

2/6/2011
it was crazy to went out for a movie one day before exam,
huh,
how dare im??
Pirates of Caribbean 4 in mid-valley with Akira.

then,
we went to Kuchai Lama, Station 1 for dinner.
hehe,
i had a surprise from him and i dont really expect for that.

1st cake of 20th birthday


 3/6/2011
exactly 12.00 am,
i received a birthday card under my door.
wow!!!
i first saw the BMW logo,
and all the wishes from my CUCMS colleague.

20th birthday card

then, 
i off to class for exam.
Basically,
im having exam and classes until 5pm throughout my birthday,
huh..

yet,
i received present from my house-mate and roommate too.






















my eldest sister send me a box of fruit cake from Melaka,
along with few ANGPAU,
hehe..
is from my mum, dad, sis, uncle & aunty.































celebrated my birthday with stephen,
from Sunway - IOI Mall - Old Town White Coffee,
with my favorite TIRAMISU cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment