Monday, May 23, 2011

20th birthday..

ermh...
there is a friend who keep reminding me of my birthday along the week.
she has been reminding for 2 or 3 times already since last week,
hehe,
at least she still remember my birthday. (*o*)

in fact, surprisingly,
there is also one of the colleague who share the same birthday as me.
but,
i think both of us share the different personality and characteristic.
haha,
indirectly meant that  horoscope is inaccurate. (>.<)

actually,
i kinda have alot of wishes for this year birthday.
i wish to have a special birthday cake with lighting candles,
i wish to have a big bear bear,
i wish to have lots chocolate,
i wish to have 20 red roses,
of cause,
i wish to have someone special celebrating my birthday,
and,
i really wish to a special birthday, such as in Genting Highlands, beach or etc.

however,
all my wish will never come true.
as....................
i do not aspect my friend will be celebrating for me,
nor i have anyone to celebrate with.

Yet,
i plan to go out for movie by myself on that day after weekly exam.
hehe,
at least can enjoy myself for a day!! (@.@)

my 19th birthday cake by XXX

9 red roses with 2 cute bear bear

19th birthday present


No comments:

Post a Comment