Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gothic Lolita Doll


New style of makeup inspired by Michelle Phan’s video-
“Gothic Lolita”

XL big eyes,
as like a Lolita Doll.
It looks cute but gothic.


I first saw that video during last week holiday,
played by one of my colleagues.
The makeup tutorial was very detail and particular,
and the result was really attracting & tempting.
Hence,
I told my friend that I’m gonna tried out that style of makeup soon,
while wearing it to my medic school.
~HAHA~
She (my friend) did challenge me though,
and she requested me to show her if I do try it on.

However,
I had just watched that video once.
and of cause,
my own try-and-error result was not really similar to that video.
But,
It looked kinda gothic too.
Anyway,
my skill was not there yet to reach the professional level,
will practice more for this style of makeup,
because I really love it;
hope you all will like it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment