Sunday, December 9, 2012

Chatime Malaysia


Anyone realize that my blog has been neglected for a long time?
Then,
Let’s get ourselves updated with something today,
BUBBLE TEA aka 珍珠奶茶

Bubble tea brands and outlets in Malaysia were like mushroom after rain…
Each brand grown into outlets & branches,
While each brand come after another.
All clamming themselves to be “Local Taiwanese” favorite brand,
or “正宗台湾珍珠奶茶”…

However, how many of them are qualified enough to call themselves that?
Yet, I has been trying my very best to try out most of the brands.

Hopefully I will never fall into the hyperglycemic category,
And being diagnosed with Type 2 diabetic mellitus 2° to “bubble tea” addiction…
Just kidding as an introduction…

Chatime Malaysia aka 日出茶太
(https://www.facebook.com/chatimemalaysia?fref=ts)
Among all the bubble tea in the town,
Chatime would be my most recommended bubble tea…
I used to ask why people are so addicted to Chatime, instead of others.
But, I found the reason after it.

Uji Matcha Milk Tea is always the standard evaluation beverage for each different brand when I 1st visited the shop.
The 2nd standard evaluation will be Signature Milk Tea aka招牌奶茶.
This is how I evaluate bubble tea.
In my opinion, if you can’t produce an impressive Uji Matcha Milk tea in your menu, then you are fail to called yourself “正宗台湾珍珠奶茶”…
In fact, Chatime has the best Uji Matcha Milk Tea compared to other shops.

宇治是抹茶之意。
金時是紅豆之意。
抹茶紅豆奶茶。
粒粒分明又飽滿的紅豆,再加上非常濃郁的抹茶,
喝起來有紅豆的甜、抹茶的微苦,
雙重的苦甜日本風味。

Normally, I will order for an Uji Matcha Milk Tea with glass jelly.
I will always request for NO red bean as I don’t really in love with it.
For my suggestion, anyone should always try Uji Matcha Milk Tea with red bean and without red bean for once.
And glass jelly will definitely be the topping for such a wonderful drink.
Both the beverages actually tasted differently with or without red bean.
Of cause, it depends on personal favorite too.

On the other hand,
Chatime own the best grass jelly aka 仙草 among all others.
It is QQ, smooth and soft.
This is another reason why I rated Chatime as 1st recommended bubble tea.

Here are some of the recommended drinks or beverages if you do visit Chatime next time.

Top recommended drinks and beverages.






There is also some tips or steps I would like to share on how to order your preferred bubble tea.
Tea/Coffee/Flavour series + topping + Sweetness + Ice cubes= Chatime!!!
Normally, I preferred to take grass jelly or pearl for topping,
30% sugar level,
and 50% ice cubes.
This is make me a healthy and less sugar bubble tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment