Sunday, June 17, 2012

Carls' Junior


Final exam is like the passport to the journey of holidays,
and like the ticket for the journey back to hometown.
Hence,
After struggling for 1 months,
I officially got my “passport” and “ticket” for HOLIDAYS!!!

My very first destination was Sunway Pyramid Leisure Mall.

Look!!!
What food have I hunted today?
Carls’ Junior!!!
An American fast food chain that is famous for charbroiled hamburgers.

A little history here…
Carls’ Junior is a fast food outlet which had first established in America,
and now in Malaysia (since 2007).

For my information,
It can be found in 1-Utama Shopping Complex,
Midvalley Megamall,
Sunway Pyramid,
Mines Shopping Fair
and Pavilion KL Shopping Complex.

“There is a wide variety of specialty burgers that you don’t get from McDonalds;
Though they might be similar to Burger King (BK),
but they have better burgers and complete with better fries.”

This is what I order,
Western Bacon Cheese Burger,

1 Charbroiled All-Beef Patties,
2 Strips of Bacon,
Slice of Melted American Cheese,
Crispy Onion Rings
and Tangy BBQ Sauce on a Toasted Sesame Seed Bun.

This cost me RM 18.00 for combo meal,
with fries and free flow drink.
Just add addition RM1.50 to have medium combo,
and add addition RM3.00 to have large combo.  

Hand-Brewed Chicken,
This is what my friend have as she doesn't not take beef.
Another two friends who look so into their burgers.
This looks similar to the post-tornado attack scenery.
Here,
I'm gonna share some tips on how I filled up my burger.
There will also be free flow of sliced tomatoes, onions, and seasoned-chili,
and the salsa sauce provided at the small bar.
Filled and add up this to your burger for better enjoyment,
of cause, 
this depend on personal favor and taste.
Not to forget to mention,
add on some black pepper too.
Depending on your taste and favor,
filled up your burger with some slices of tomatoes, onions and  seasoned-chili, and the salsa sauce. 
Black pepper and salt holder come with small piece of note,
"size doesn't matter"??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment